About St Oswald’s Hospice
St Oswald’s Hospice is a charitable organisation which has provided specialist, expert care and services to patients in the North East with life-limiting conditions, and their families, for over 35 years.
As a registered charity, St Oswald’s Hospice relies on the support of their community to help keep their doors open and services free for all who need them. By being part of Shaun the Sheep on the Tyne, you will be helping to raise funds for and awareness of a local charity that means so much to so many. Thank you.Donate
Watch ‘Our Story’
Find out more about the work at St Oswald’s Hospice by watching ‘Our Story’ video below.
Sponsor a Shaun
Don’t miss out on this ewe-nique opportunity.
By joining the flock and taking advantage of the numerous activation opportunities, you could…
- Build your database of opted-in contacts
- Find new and varied audiences
- Access endless media opportunities in the months before and during the trail
- Generate massive social media content and activity
- Raise your profile & brand awareness
- Engage employees and raise team spirits
- Increase footfall to important local attractions and assets
- Help you achieve your CSR / B2B / social value ambition
- Help your city and wider region to benefit from significant economic, cultural, social and wellbeing benefits
- Raise vital funding for adults and children with life-limiting conditions accessing hospice care
- Associate your brand with a high-profile and hugely popular event
Shaun the Sheep on the Tyne is for everybody! Whether you are a business interested in sponsoring a sculpture, an artist who wants to design and paint one, or a school or community group who would love to adopt a little Shaun as part of our learning programme, there are many opportunities to join the flock.
A word from Steph Edusei
“Shaun the Sheep on the Tyne is our way to thank our brilliant community of supporters for being by our side through a very challenging couple of years. It’s time to have some fun, and what better way than releasing a flock of beautiful sheep across our region for everyone to find and enjoy!” Steph Edusei, Chief Executive, St Oswald’s Hospice
Our Partners & Sponsors
Stay in the know…
A Wild in Art event
Wild in Art is the leading producer of spectacular public art events and creative projects which enrich, entertain, inform and connect communities – giving people of all ages a voice through art.Find out more